Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Malta / Remote
Basis: Full time
This role entails, promoting quality control methods and standards whilst liaising with various teams to ensure conformance to quality requirements.
The QA Analyst will be also participating in the auditing of established Processes and Procedures from time-to-time.
• Perform periodic audits against established processes / procedures and report accordingly
• Perform Post-Implementation Reviews and report accordingly
• Analyze data to find the areas for improvement, analyse problems, report in a timely manner, follow-up regularly and be involved in the implementation process
• Assist the Quality Assurance Lead/Manager in providing work estimates of QA operations and improvements
• Design and document process flows, procedures and guidelines
• Update QA documentation and knowledge repository as required
• Push teams continuously to innovate
• Facilitate testing principles and processes through constant feedback
• Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project
• Participate in day-to-day QA activities
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• A creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of processes and procedures
• Ability to see how small details fit into the bigger picture
• A meticulous approach to work with
• An assertive and diplomatic personality
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills, whilst also able to prioritize across different tasks and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
Good to Have:
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
• Minimum of 1-year experience working in quality control
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.