QA Test Lead
RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Reporting to the QA Team Lead, within the Quality Assurance Team, the QA Test Lead will be managing all the testing activities and seeking continuous process improvements within the SDLC process. In addition to this, the chosen candidate will be also assisting in the estimation process of all testing activities and ensuring all test cases (manual and automated) are documented and executed in a timely manner.
- Coaching and supporting the testing team on best test practices across the SDLC for a successful implementation;
- Ensuring QA processes and standards are followed;
- Assessing progress and managing decisions pertaining to all testing activities;
- Defining and managing the Test Strategy;
- Identifying, escalating and resolving risks related to the testing area;
- Liaising with other teams on resources required for Testing;
- Identifying gaps in testing, participating in PIR’s and proposing suggestions / improvements;
- Participating in developing and reviewing the Test Policies for the organisation;
- Applying the appropriate quality metrics for the software product and testing team; and,
- Performing defect management and ensuring a timely resolution for all defects.
- A degree in Business and IT or an equivalent professional qualification;
- ISTQB certification is considered an asset;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience on the Testing Area;
- Candidates who have experience on test lead or equivalent are encouraged to apply;
- Previous experience in the Payment Industry is considered an asset;
- Experience on technologies such as Python, Selenium, Postman would be ideal;
- Good knowledge on SQL and database;
- Wide knowledge of testing approaches;
- Proactive team player with demonstrated mentoring skills to lead and motivate teams;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Quality driven with attention to detail; and,
- Experience of working in a dynamic and high pressure delivery environment with multiple deadlines.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.