Projects Delivery Manager
Location : Jordan
Basis : Full-Time
About the Role
The primary responsibility of the Projects Delivery Manager is to ensure that projects and changes are delivered within agreed time lines, quality and scope. As the delivery manager you will be leading the delivery team, performing resource allocation and deciding on the delivery priorities.
- Oversee the delivery and release schedules for projects, changes, service requests and mandatory releases as per clients’ SLAs.
- Act as a team manager responsible for allocated resources within the implementation team and ensure that the team is equipped to meet the demand of RS2SP clients.
- Contribute to implementing strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage with proper contingency planning.
- Liaise with all necessary parties to coordinate project/change analysis, testing and implementation.
- Ensure that client requirements analysis/design documents and High Level Test Cases are created at the level of quality expected within RS2SP.
- Conduct/Oversee PIRs (Post implementation reviews) where applicable in order to evaluate whether project/change objectives were met, to determine how effectively the project was run, to learn lessons for the future, particularly around defects raised in relation to the project/change deliverables.
- Set performance objectives for assigned implementation team members and monitor the overall performance of such individuals.
- A degree in Business and IT or an equivalent professional qualification and/or experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar environment within a financial services organisation.
- Possess leadership skills with ability to motivate team members
- Experience of working in a high pressure, cross functional environment with assigned SLA’s.
- Proficient in testing and analysis methodologies with an eye for detail and quality.
- Proficient in SQL Language.
- Able to successfully conduct face to face client management meetings.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.