RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Reporting to the Project Manager, within the Project Implementation team, the Projects Administrator who will be coordinating project activities and resources whilst making sure to meet the clients’ requirements in time and within budget.
- Assisting in the development and definition of project goals and objectives;
- Keeping the project workflow systems up to date with all the agreed delivery dates;
- Breaking projects into doable tasks and setting timeframes;
- Creating and updating workflows;
- Scheduling regular meetings and keeping track of the assigned tasks;
- Conducting risk analyses;
- Tracking expenses and predicting future costs;
- Monitoring project progress and address potential issues;
- Acting as the point of contact for all parties involved in the assigned projects.
- Previous work experience in an administrative role, preferably within the financial/information technology field will be considered an asset;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast paced environment;
- Previous experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules;
- Attention to detail, good organizational and time-management skills;
- Knowledge of project management tools will be considered an asset;
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.