Project Manager - Malta Office
Location: Malta (Mosta)
RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Reporting to the Chief Project Implementation Officer, within the Client Relationship Department, the Project Manager will be managing projects which usually (but not limited to) involve the development and implementation of business processes and information systems on RS2 modules. S/he will be identifying client business needs and managing lead and direct projects to achieve the goals, purpose and output within agreed timescales and standards. In addition to this, The Project Manager is required to provide business expertise and advice to team members.
- Developing, directing and motivating the Project Team;
- Creating, planning and monitoring project/s work plans in terms of agreed timelines, outcomes, cost and quality;
- Acting as the main contact person for the client and internal team to understand, gather and analyse the business requirements, updating on progress and deliverables;
- Consulting extensively with all stakeholders to obtain a clear understanding of their business requirements;
- Coordinating and managing on-site visits, analysis of the existing systems, software installation and test planning;
- Managing risk, including the development of contingency plans.;
- Performing testing of deliverables and taking corrective action where necessary;
- Preparing status and progress reports and presenting them to senior management;
- Ensuring timely communication with and to all stakeholders;
- Providing training related to the integration and configuration of products;
- Responsible for the overall progress of projects.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in a related field;
- Conversant with project management methodologies and techniques (e.g. PRINCE 2, AGILE and PMI);
- Certified project manager, with comprehensive knowledge of software development;
- Good knowledge of the payment processing environment and ideally experience within the same field;
- Relentless customer focus and willingness to exceed expectations;
- Proactive, bias for action and identifying opportunities;
- Strong leadership skills and team management skills;
- Able to perform well under pressure;
- Willing to travel to meet clients.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence