Project Implementation Manager
RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Reporting to the Chief Project Implementation Officer, the Project Implementation Manager will be responsible for the overall planning, management and progress of the assigned projects. S/he will be in charge of defining and achieving the project completion goals in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner, while reaching the optimum levels of client satisfaction.
- Coordinating internal resources, third parties/vendors and card schemes towards the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner and within the agreed scope;
- Performing risk assessments to develop adequate and efficient response strategies
- Leading Project Status Meetings with both clients and internal stakeholders, while compiling meeting minutes and tracking actions as required;
- Developing a detailed Project Plan to track progress and costs;
- Assigning duties and responsibilities in line with the agreed project plan and deliverables. Monitoring the performance of the assigned team members, while providing and documenting feedback as required;
- Conducting customer satisfaction assessments;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Working towards or holding a degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting or related field;
- A minimum of 6 years work experience within the Payments or Financial Services industry;
- Good knowledge of project management tools with the ability to apply project management concepts to information technology environment;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast paced environment;
- Superior communication and organization development skills;
- Excellent time management and negotiation skills;
- Self-driven individual with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate others and lead any knowledge transfer/training sessions as required;
- Proven ability to complete projects in a timely and cost-effective manner in order to reach optimum levels of client satisfaction.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of expertswill support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.