Product Manager - Card Scheme Mandates/Compliance
Department: Product Management
Location: Remote - Anywhere in the United States or Canada
RS2 Software is global payment company serving major payment service providers and financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world. We are building a team in the US market where we expect fast growth given the distinctiveness of our platform and value proposition.
- Drive and assist with US Product Definition.
- Ability to manage multiple products at the same time affecting different lines of business.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Design, analyze and monitor multiple performance metrics.
- Ability to flexible and move from managing a project spreadsheet and developing requirements to creating a presentation for delivery to Sr. Leadership.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- A positive and winning attitude is a must.
- Must have 15 years payment experience specifically in Compliance, Card Scheme support, or related activities.
- Critical thinking is required in order to read and understand specification documents to identify impacts to Clients.
- Relationship-oriented is a must.
- High integrity, emotional intelligence, honesty, creative approach.
- Highly motivated professional individual.
- BA/BS or 10-15 years of Payment experience.
- Command of the Microsoft Suite of product.
- Attention to detail and experience in a highly collaborative environment is a must.
- Ability to work in a diverse, international environment.
- Account Management and Project Management is a plus.
- This job operates remotely in a work from home environment.
- Requires minimally 20% travel but could increase based on Client demands.
- Heath Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401K, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Work from home