Location: Denver, Colorado
RS2 Software is a global payments company serving major payment service providers and financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world. We are building a team in the US market where we expect fast growth given the distinctiveness of our platform and value proposition.
As Office Manager you will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, facility management, coordinating travel and coordinating with department heads. The successful Office Manager will be an energetic professional who is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties.
- Responsible for office administration and procedures, ensuring organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Participate in and take notes in weekly meetings.
- Coordinate travel and provide support for visitors.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems.
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments, and bookings.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment.
- Act as the office fire warden.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in office management.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages.
- Administrative Support
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401K, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, & Public Holidays)