Lead Software Developer
Who We Are
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world.
The Lead Software Developer who will play a key role in developing some of our next generation front-end applications. You will be leading a small team of software developers within an international agile team – working in close collaboration with a large team of experienced professionals who build and maintain fist-class solutions, servicing financial institutions world-wide.
- Managing and leading a small team of developers to build web-based applications
- Work with the web technologies manager and his team to implement the required development strategy
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the organisation to fulfill project requirements
- Team up with cross-functional teams working together to meet the defined objective/goal
- Incite and lead team discussions and brainstorming sessions as required
- Mentor, guide, assist and share technical knowledge with team members
- Maintain high levels of quality and security standards within the team
- Have at least 4+ years of experience in developing web based solutions in a senior role
- Ideally have a degree in Computer Science or a similar recognised qualification
- Have good leadership skills and able to work well in a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritize across different tasks to meet deadlines
- Able to communicate well with stakeholders across all levels and regions
- Solid understanding of Java, Spring, JSON and Rest web services
- Able to build responsive UI designs
- Good knowledge of database management systems
- Familiarity in working as part of an Agile team
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in writing software for the financial and/or payment industry is considered an asset
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence