Department: Project Implementation
Location: Remote - Anywhere in the United States or Canada
RS2 Software is global payment company serving major payment service providers and financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world. We are building a team in the US market where we expect fast growth given the distinctiveness of our platform and value proposition.
To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking as well as the ability to coordinate and manage deadlines, responsibilities and summarize the progress of various projects. A key differentiator in our payments and technology industry and within our Global company is to be able to stay up to date on the latest advancements to bring clients to market quickly and efficiently as well as coordinate with teams in various time zones and cultures. The right candidate will be an essential part of our “rewiring” payments strategy.
- Develop detailed project plans to be shared with internal and external teams as well as clients.
- Monitor and report progress towards deliverables, milestones, and budgetary objectives for all stakeholders including partners, team members, and leadership.
- Measure project performance, using appropriate tools and techniques, to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals to ensure timely completion.
- Assist in definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility for a cost-efficient solution to meet business needs.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Continually perform risk management techniques to minimize project risks and report escalations to leadership as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the client, vendors, third parties, and all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to effectively communicate ideas, findings, status, and facilitate gathering critical information.
- Coordinate internal resources, both U.S. and abroad, along with third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of client and internal projects.
- Manage competing resources and priorities based on business need by ensuring availability, monitoring allocation, and delegating based on strengths, skills, and experience.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven working experience in software development project management and/or technical project management.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in Project Management or a related field
- Exceptional client facing and internal communication as well as conceptual thinking skills.
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to influence stakeholders internally, externally, and abroad to work closely to determine acceptable solutions.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Project, JIRA, and Confluence
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- This job operates remotely in a work from home environment.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work from Home