Head of Operations
Location: Philippines (Manila)
Head of Operations designs and defines processes across functions - client onboarding, client integration, client relationships, regulatory compliance, while keeping overall business objectives in mind. Head of Operations focus is on maintaining and ensuring the highest possible operational controls and standards, while also being a hands-on pragmatic leader and recognizing that the objectives of the role need to be balanced with those of business efficiency. Head of Operations will be leading the Operations team and making sure that the team members reach their assigned goals and objectives.
- Responsible for leading the Operations team and full operations function of the company which includes:
- Projects Delivery
- Customer Service/Support
- Ongoing BAU
- Client Relationship
- Ensuring that day-to-day operations are working smoothly
- Manages the co-ordination of all systems releases (including the appropriate testing, documentation and certifications), into the Production environment
- Responsible for the on-going risk assessment of the operating environment
- Maintains and ensures on-going adherence with all Policies by allpersonnel
- Maintains Business Recovery Procedures and required certifications
- Ensures that the RS2 quality standards are followed within testing practices and test automation to ensure optimal of deliverables
- Delivers quality customer service to all the RS2 clients
- Organize workflows to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved customer issues/queries to the designated resource
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service processes and actively participate in creating new processes where necessary
- Works closely with Project Management to accomplish priorities and capacities within the respective departments (TU, PD etc)
- Works on resource and capacity management planning to meet current requirements and planned growth in all units (Technical Unit and Project Delivery)
- Assists in creating the budgets for the respective departments within his/her remit
- Acts as an escalation point for when resources are required for specific teams or specific projects in order to ensure that the objectives of said projects can be achieved.
- Identifies risk and risk management strategies
- Co-ordinates the provision and distribution of Management Information as required from time to time
- Makes sure that all of his team members receive adequate training and possess working knowledge of relevant RS2 processes and procedures.
- Be a leader and supervise all the members of the Operations team.
- Participates in performance management initiatives, sets clear and measurable targets for each of the team members, and conducts performance appraisals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Card Industry
- Management experience in Service / Operations or any other related industry, preferably in an international/multicultural environment
- Ideally candidates should have solid appreciation in Information Technology
- Demonstrable experience in providing excellent customer service
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and Business Software at a proficient level
- Working experience of BankWORKS® will be considered an asset
- Risk and Security aware
- Good presentation skills and English language skills
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills with the strong ability to train, coach, mentor and motivate others.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence