Head of Enterprise Sales
Basis: Full time
Forming part of the sales team, Head of Enterprise Sales will be responsible for the global sales function of RS2 including pre-sales, creation of proposal, identification of prospects, building pipeline, follow up sales leads and presentations/demonstrations to potential and existing clients.
- Leading the RS2 EMEA Sales function
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationship with existing and prospective RS2 enterprise customers;
- Researching sources for developing prospective markets and prospective customers;
- Communicating with existing and prospective clients to market applications and services offered by RS2 and RS2SP in liaison with the Marketing department;
- Keeping an updated database with all the new and existing contacts in liaison with the Marketing Department;
- Coordinating pre-sales activities, in particular responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Information (RFIs);
- Creating and maintaining presentations for existing and new modules developed by RS2 and services offered by RS2SP;
- Keeping up to date with all the applications developed by RS2 and services offered by RS2SP;
- Keeping management up to date on the activities of the sales team;
- Managing and expediting resolution of client complaints;
- Collating feedback from existing clients periodically and presenting the feedback through management reports;
- Ensuing a high quality / standard of work and service throughout;
- Performing any other duties which are assigned from time to time.
- A proven track record of selling payments processing platforms across Europe
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Business Management ideally with specialisation in Sales and IT or similar
- Must have deep knowledge of the payments industry
- Must be a good communicator and interact well with people at all levels
- Fluent in English
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.