Location : Malta, Hybrid
Basis : Full - Time
About the Role
The DevOps Engineer will be assisting the DevOps team in the deployment of the various BankWORKS components and third party software. In addition to this, s/he will be contributing to continuous delivery, automation, pipelining and building technologies. Also, s/he will be working towards the company's continuous improvement of its monitoring systems.
- Installation & configuration of 3rd party middleware software as well as the company’s own application
- Deployment of code releases on various environments, including production
- Monitoring of data centres & environments to ensure minimal downtime
- Designing continuous deployment & automation solutions
- Researching & implementing ways of improving existing processes & workflows
- Creating and maintaining documentation of procedures & systems
- Assisting in performance optimization & IT security exercises
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar, recognised qualification
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing platforms (preferably AWS and/or Azure)
- Experience working with Linux servers in a production environment
- Experience using Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience or Knowledge with monitoring systems e.g., ELK, Nagios, Dynatrace, DataDog, Splunk, etc.
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem-solving situations
- Fluency in written and spoken English
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.