Location : Malta
Basis : Full- Time
The Compliance Officer will assist in monitoring and implementation of the Scheme and / or regulatory compliance for RS2 Smart Processing and its Clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep abreast with Card Organizations Issuing & Acquiring Operating Rules and Regulations and apply them to RS2 Smart Processing and its clients
- Monitor and identify regulatory compliance needs related to the processing industry e.g. PCI, PA DSS, PSD2, in cooperation with RS2 Group’s compliance team and processes.
- Provide assistance in monthly / quarterly / annual checks as per ISAE 3402 standards
- Provide assistance in creation, maintenance and implementation of policies and procedures related to Card Schemes’ Regulations / Mandates and also to Regulatory Requirements of RS2 Smart Processing and its Clients as applicable
- Communicate with Clients on Compliance related issues
- Participate in requirements’ gathering and implementation phases of new Card Scheme related projects
- Monitor and assist internal and external audits
- Assist in the preparation of Compliance related training material and provide such training to RS2 Smart Processing employees and / or Clients as may be requested
- Working experience in the Card Payment Services industry with exposure to Scheme Compliance operations is a must
- Familiarity and understanding of the Card Scheme Rules and Regulations and their application
- Familiar with GDPR regulations is a plus
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and Business Software at a proficient level
- Excellent in all forms of communication – written, spoken, one-to-one, private and public meetings
- Organised, Accountable, able to handle tight deadlines
- Strong team-player with a flexible approach and a keen eye for details
- Customer-centric and Business analytic
- Awareness and understanding of PA DSS, PCI DSS and ISAE 3402 (desirable)
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.