Client Relationship Officer
About the Role
Client Relationship Officer is responsible for assisting the Client Relationship Manager with all the tasks related to the management of the RS2 Smart Processing customer accounts, client’s expectations and bringing new business from such accounts. Client Relationship Officer will be involved in the contract negotiation, and keeping a close relationship with the clients during the whole project life cycle, as well as the project implementation phase. His/her main objectives will be to ensure that the RS2’s contractual obligations are met in a timely and cost-effective manner, leading towards optimum client satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and their key personnel.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Letting customers know about other products/add-ons that the company offers in line with the company’s strategy.
- Attending meetings with clients to build close professional relationships.
- Working closely with Sales, Implementation and Operations team in order to manage the day to day needs of the clients.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Tracking and monitoring all agreed deliverables and liaising with internal departments as required to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Working experience in a similar role.
- Commitment towards achieving optimum clients’ satisfaction.
- Degree / diploma in IT / Management / Business Administration or equivalent.
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and business software.
- Solid command of English language.
- Excellent negotiations and customer relations skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; able to handle shifting priorities.
- Highly organized with close attention to detail.
- Experience / certification related to project management will be considered an asset.
Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.