Card Schemes Product Owner
Location: Malta / Remote
Basis: Full time
Card Schemes Product Owner is the primary contact to the major card schemes and other regulatory bodies. S/he will be focusing on ensuring that mandatory rules and regulations introduced by card schemes and other regulatory bodies are fully understood, documented, implemented and agreed upon by internal and external stakeholders.
· Ensuring that the software systems developed by RS2 are kept in compliance with existing and new Card Scheme regulations supported on the platform, such as Visa and MasterCard.
· Be the primary contact person internally and with the RS2 Clients for all related topics of the card schemes assigned
· Taking responsibility for the assigned Card Scheme Products.
· Performing assessment for assigned Compliance team members
· Ensuring the dissemination of Compliance specifications, procedures, standards and related materials.
· Attending card scheme conferences and forums, as requested by the Head of Card Scheme Compliance.
· Maintaining visibility of the overall status of Quality Assurance activities both internal and external and identifying problem areas which are common throughout different installations
· Overseeing all stages of card scheme product creation including design and development
· Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
· Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
· Bachelor‘s degree in Business or related field or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years’ working experience in Card Scheme compliance within a Fintech environment and in dealing with major Card Scheme associations like Visa/Mastercard
· Knowledge of the payments industry standards/processes and ecosystem.
· Strong regulatory and compliance knowledge and skills, ideally related to the card schemes compliance.
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Able to manage priorities and inspire confidence in others
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.