Card Schemes Data Processor
Location: Malta / Remote
Basis: Full time
RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in-house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Card Scheme Data Processor will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. S/he will be assisting the teams who carry out automated and manual tests to ensure that the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
The main aim of the role would be understanding the RS2 interchange requirements, combined with the card scheme bulletins; and translating these requirements into clear and concise test cases.
- Creating and documenting interchange test cases;
- Understanding of the RS2 interchange requirements for each client and translating these requirements into viable test cases.
- Documenting and communicating test cases using appropriate tools;
- Participating in day-to-day QA/compliance team activities;
- Identifying areas for process improvement
- Documenting test processes or systems as required;
- ECDL, O-level qualification in IT, MCAST diploma/certificate (or course completions)
- Be an excellent trouble-shooter and have a strong eye for detail;
- Have an aptitude to learn test case management and defect tracking tools, as well as other QA activity related tools;
- Knowledge of SQL would be considered an asset;
- Possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately;
- Have Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritize across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to use and apply modern software, such as: JIRA, word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.