Card Schemes Analyst
Location: Malta / Remote
Basis: Full time
RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in-house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Reporting to the Senior Compliance Manager, within the Project Delivery department, the Card Schemes Analyst, will be updating RS2’s software systems in line with the various card schemes rules and regulations and other regulatory bodies.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to further their careers in this field through various travel opportunities, working with large multi-national organisations and operating in a high level industry, the Financial Services Industry.
- Making sure the software systems developed by RS2 are compliant with the various card schemes rules and regulations and other regulatory bodies. This is done by monitoring Scheme publications, mainly VISA, Mastercard, Diners, etc.;
- Managing the project lifecycle from analysis to implementation of required changes;
- Assessing and implementing the organisation`s compliance developments within the project’s timeline;
- Assisting in enquiries on Scheme Compliance and relationship management with Scheme Providers.
- In possession of a degree in Business & Computing or BCom in Banking and Finance or a similar recognised qualification;
- Knowledgeable or experienced in business analysis;
- Knowledgeable or experienced in the payments industry and in dealing with major Card Scheme associations;
- In possession of good communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately;
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives;
- Knowledge of PSD2 will be deemed an asset;
- Fluency with Atlassian software will also be considered an asset.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.