Card Scheme Compliance Analyst
The job holder will form part of a team of analysts that gather and assimilate business requirements emanating from mandated changes from Card Schemes and any other regulatory bodies. The Card Scheme Compliance team will be responsible for the dissemination of mandated information and undertake a comprehensive impact assessment on software systems developed by RS2.
- Monitoring and review changes instigated by Card Schemes and other Regulatory Bodies and analyse their impact on software systems developed by RS2
- Facilitating the Compliance Implementation process by delivering walk-through sessions for mandatory items impacting RS2 systems to the Client Focus Teams
- Liaising with Card Schemes to obtain clarifications on queries raised internally or by clients
- Assisting in the definition of project milestones of Mandatory Releases and ensuring that all teams are geared up for such delivery
- Supporting Quality Assurance activities of Card Scheme Compliance releases with focus on the overall integrity and quality of the deliverables
- Maintaining visibility of the overall status of Quality Assurance activities both internal and external and identifying problematic areas which are common throughout different installations
- Designing use cases based on Mandatory changes and ensuring distribution to all delivery team
- Attending Card Scheme Conferences and Forums as requested by the Card Scheme Product Owner
- Compiling of Impact Assessment Documents and assessing the impact of mandatory and optional changes on RS2 clients
- Dealing with various compliance checks for change requests related to new card schemes requirements
- Updating of the Product Catalogue for changes implemented as part of Card Scheme Mandates
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in Card Scheme compliance within a Fintech environment and in dealing with major Card Scheme associations like Visa/Mastercard
- Knowledge of the payments industry standards/processes and ecosystem
- Knowledge of PSD2 will be deemed an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications and work related systems
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Work under minimal supervision
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to be proactive, take initiative and work with commitment
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.