Business Systems Analyst
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. We are currently recruiting a Business Systems Analyst for RS2 German office located in Neu-Isenburg.
We are seeking individuals that are willing to drive new programs and products in the organization. In this role, the successful candidates will develop modern, technology-enabled products and processes managing the programs from ideation to launch to include being a subject matter expert, product configuration and training. This is a great role for entrepreneurial-minded individuals who don’t shy away from rolling up his/her sleeves and who enjoys covering a variety of responsibilities. The right candidates will be an essential part of our “rewiring” payments strategy.
- Drive and assist with RS2 Group Product Definition.
- Manage multiple products at the same time affecting different lines of business.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Design, analyze and monitor multiple performance metrics.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- Part of what makes RS2 as successful are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for the integrity of our platform and for serving our customers. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative, and creative approach to problem-solving shine through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you love to make your colleagues lives easier, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional with a proven record of impact. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place your internal and external clients at the center of everything you do.
- BA/BS with 3-5 years’ experience in a highly productive fast-moving organization.
- 3+ years in the Payments industry.
- Command of the Microsoft suite of products is a must.
- Attention to detail and experience in a highly collaborative environment is required.
- Creative problem solving and end to end ownership of assignment experience necessary.
- Ability to work in a diverse, international environment.
- High emotional intelligence and outstanding communication skills.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Account Management experience a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Ability to be flexible and move from managing a project spreadsheet and developing requirements to creating a presentation for delivery to Sr. Leadership.
- A positive and winning attitude is a must to work in our environment.
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
Please send a detailed CV to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.