About the Company
RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Business Analyst – Project Implementation will take part in monitoring and recommending improvements to organisation’s software and business systems. S/he will be required to oversee implementation of projects and changes from inception to their completion.
He/she will participate in requirements gathering with end clients for any projects and/or change requests. The main functions of this role are to document, configure, and test requirements and enhancements related to both new and existing projects within the company.
Business Analyst – Project Implementation will have direct contact with clients in terms of requirements gathering, and will collaboration with other internal RS2 teams, as required, to compile estimates, perform analyses and provide high-level design for Change Requests and Project Delivery.
- Assist in managing delivery and release schedules for projects, changes, service requests and mandatory releases as per clients’ SLAs.
- Actively participate (and possibly lead) in knowledge transfer activities as part of the requirements analysis and hand-over.
- Create client requirements analysis/design documents (where applicable) and High Level Test Cases in view of these being used for the generation of functional and regression test cases
- Create, execute and maintain automated and manual tests to ensure that the software delivered to RS2SP is in line with the set business requirements.
- Actively engage and liaise with the end client as well as internal teams during testing to ensure compliance with the business requirements and agreed specifications/timelines.
- Certificate/diploma or a degree in Business and IT or an equivalent professional qualification and/or work experience.
- Previous experience in the payments industry will be considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in testing methodologies and test case creation, maintenance and execution/verification with an eye for details.
- Must be able to successfully facilitate remote and face to face client meetings/training.
- Ability to oversee implementation of projects from inception to their completion.
Please send a detailed CV quoting Business Analyst – Project Implementation in the title of an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence