Location : Malta
Basis : Full- Time
With more than 30 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. RS2 is looking for a full-time resource who is truly passionate about the Atlassian suite of products. This is in fact a great opportunity to target a career step forward by contributing to the upkeep and maintenance of Atlassian ecosystem applications that are nowadays critical to the company’s operations. The selected candidate would be joining RS2’s Internal Systems Teamand would in general also be required to collaborate on the analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of a number of systems that are complementary to the company’s mainstream product. Knowledge of what represents good software design is a must, and the identified resource must also be willing to delve into the latest programming languages and technologies, including other established third-party suite of products that can prove sensible to the company needs.
- Be in possession of a degree in Computer Science or a similar recognised qualification
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in Software Development
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working with Atlassian products including JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, Portfolio and Bitbucket
- Have in depth knowledge of JIRA permissions, Workflows, Fields, Screens and Dashboards
- Able to create/modify issue types, field configuration and screens in JIRA, as well as Confluence spaces and pages
- Have good knowledge of Database Management Systems
- Possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal and solve problems quickly and accurately
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.