Administration Assistant - Risk & Compliance
About the Role
We are looking for an Administration Assistant to provide administrative support within the Risk & Compliance team. The person in this role will be assisting in a variety of tasks, as required, including strengthening standards through the monitoring of Operational Risk, whilst ensuring that RS2 Smart Processing is consistently compliant with Regulatory bodies.
The Administration Assistant will also contribute to reaching deadlines & targets within various tasks in the team & playing a supportive role to the team’s Senior Manager – Risk & Compliance, to ensure the delivery of any compliance & operational risk requirements.
- Becoming familiar with the Risk & Control framework for a better understanding of the Risk Assessment Checks
- Assisting with the timely completion of the Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Risk Assessment Checks & external audits
- Assisting with the monitoring & identification of any operational risk which could impact RS2 Smart Processing’s PCI & ISAE 3402 certifications
- Addressing potential issues / actual findings & initiating avoidance / remediation actions
- Assisting in the preparation of Operational Risk / Compliance training related training material & the actual training provided to RS2 Smart Processing employees & / or Clients as may be necessary
- Identifying methods / challenging procedures to enhance the execution of work
- Creating and updating workflows, procedures & other ad hoc documentation
- Ability to prioritise work & being flexible according to the exigencies of the team
- Previous work experience in an administrative role, preferably within a Risk & Compliance environment
- Be a team player with willingness to learn & adapt to various strategic challenges within the team
- Have analytical skills, attention to detail & excellent communication proficiency
- Organised, accountable & able to handle tight deadlines
- Awareness of PCI DSS & ISAE 3402 will be considered as a favourable advantage
- Familiarity & being knowledgeable of the Card Scheme Rules & Regulations will be considered an asset
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.