Department: Client Delivery
Location: Remote - Anywhere in the United States or Canada
RS2 Software is a global payments company serving major payment service providers and financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world. We are building a team in the US market where we expect fast growth given the distinctiveness of our platform and value proposition.
The Account Manager’s responsible to ensure that customer needs are translated properly and understood by all internal departments that may handle any issues pertaining to the client’s work. They also assist with data processing, handle complaints, and ensure that customers get the best possible experience. In general, an Account Manager acts as a link between RS2 and the clients or customers, and they are responsible for assessing a client’s needs and finding ways to meet them to maintain good relationships.
As the Account Manager at RS2, you will support some of the largest clients within the acquiring space; as such, we expect you will have the skillset to speak to complex issues and have a clear understanding of what it takes to get the job done in collaboration with your team.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all their needs are understood and addressed.
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client's desires.
- Acting as the client's representative to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs.
- Understanding contracts so one can support the SLAs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to clients.
- Up-to-date understanding of the industry's consumer behavior
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients.
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data.
- Time management and multitasking skills to handle multiple tasks and clients at once.
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- 4 year Degree, or equivalent experience and certifications is a plus.
- Experience with payment processing solutions.
- 4+ years of experience dealing with enterprise clients as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager or Service Delivery Manager.
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- This job operates remotely in a work from home environment.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)