Account Executive (UK)
Location: United Kingdom
Reporting to the Group Chief Commercial Officer , the Account Executive is responsible for managing RS2’s UK based institutional client relationships, identifying opportunities to grow these relationship, selling additional products & services to these clients. In addition the Account Executive will ultimately we responsible for client satisfaction and acting as the final point of resolution with all client related issues.
- Provides account oversight for RS2’s UK based clients.
- Is in continuous contact with client (e.g. weekly calls, onsite meetings etc.)
- Tracks and manages client revenues and identifies opportunities for revenue generation.
- Responsible for ensuring a client service process is developed and adhered to.
- Creates and maintains trust and strong relationships with clients particularly key stakeholders.
- Drives renewal and commercial discussions.
- Responsible for all matters related to the management of the accounts assigned to the Account Executive.
- Ensures the proper structure and necessary resources have been assigned to client projects to deliver these projects as specified within the budget.
- Manage a team of Relationship Managers on a day-to-day basis ensuring that all agreed delivery dates are met and all SLAs are being adhered to.
- Keeps clients up to date with functionality provided by RS2 and work closely with them to bring new projects and change requests as per agreed targets Identifies cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Approves quotes and estimates prior to these being submitted to clients
- Reviews change request estimates and approve quotes and estimates prior to submission to client)
- Stays updated in the latest technology and payment trends so as to identify new business opportunities.
- Ensures a high quality/standard of work and service throughout
- Performs other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent or direct experience related to the role.
- Proven ability to manage multiple client accounts in a dynamic fast pace environment.
- Superior communication, organization and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the payments industry.
- Proven experience of managing accounts or projects within the payments industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours to recover impacted schedules
- Availability to travel on-site
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.