Client Relationship Manager
About the Role
Client Relationship Manager is responsible for managing RS2 Smart Processing customer accounts, client’s expectations and bringing new business from such accounts. Client Relationship Manager will be involved in the contract negotiation, keeping close relationship with the clients during the whole project life cycle and act as a central point of contact during project implementation phase. His/her main objectives will be to ensure that the RS2’s contractual obligations are met in a timely and cost-effective manner, leading towards the optimum client satisfaction.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and their key personnel
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales.
- Letting customers know about other products/add-ons that the company offers in line with the company’s strategy.
- Attending meetings with clients to build close professional relationships
- Manage Operational calls with client and compile an action plan that is shared with all stakeholders as required
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Portfolio Manager.
- Working closely with Sales, Implementation and Operations team and manage the day to day needs of the clients.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Tracking and monitoring all agreed deliverables and liaising with internal departments as required to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Keeps abreast with the latest industry standards and market trends
- Available to work on shift basis from time to time, as required by the company
- Performs any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of achieving optimum clients’ satisfaction
- Degree in IT/ Management/Business Administration or equivalent
- Good command of Windows file management system
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and business software
- Solid command of English language
- Excellent negotiations and customer relations skills
- Risk and Security aware
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; able to handle shifting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Highly organized with close attention to detail
- Experience/certification related to project management will be considered an asset.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.