Client Portfolio Manager
About the Role
Client Portfolio Manager role is focused on managing and strengthening the Relationship Management department, while supporting the RS2 SP growing client base. S/he will be dedicated to further developing successful relationships with the existing clients, as well as creating mutually-beneficial partnerships with the new clients. The selected candidate will manage the client relationships in search of the new business opportunities, while satisfying clients’ business requirements. The jobholder is expected to maintain a profitable portfolio by building realistic sales targets for all RS2 SP clients. Client Portfolio Manager is also responsible for setting up of the procedures that will aid in monitoring of the revenue generated by the clients. S/he will compile revenue projections, while ensuring growth and sustainability. Client portfolio Manager will be leading a team of professionals that will assist him/her in managing the clients’ requirements towards a successful, timely and profitable outcome.
• Oversees relationship managers and daily operations, while ensuring that all agreed delivery dates are met and all service level agreements (SLAs) are being adhered to.
• Develops policies and procedures for the Relationship Management team, and sets individual targets in order to achieve an effective:
o client management process
o sustainable client recruitment process
o task prioritisation
o adherence to the agreed delivery dates
• Manages and provides account estimates for existing and new clients.
• Ensures that all clients’ SLAs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner and ensures smooth and uninterrupted flow through the product delivery life cycle.
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to drive continual improvements in efficiency of services performed
• Keeps a close tie with the RS2 SP clients and seeks their feedback in relation to the services offered
• Provides timely and accurate reporting to senior leadership and clients
• Handles or oversee monthly budgets and other critical reporting for clients and top management.
• Compiles monthly client status reports with regards to Services, CRs, issues, challenges, and areas for additional focus
• Attends to client visits or hosts clients in RS2 Offices as required, to enhance the client relationships
• Offers support and assistance with the departmental and company-wide initiatives and ensure company standards are implemented, met, and maintained
• Provides training, coaching and mentoring, while setting up a career path for all members of her/his team in conjunction with the HR department.
• Keeps abreast with the latest industry standards and market trends
• Available to work on shift basis from time to time, as required by the company
• Performs any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
• 5 years working experience in a similar environment
• Minimum 5 years of managerial experience or a degree in Management/Business Administration
• Proven track record of achieving optimum clients’ satisfaction
• Good command of Windows file management system
• Competence in using Microsoft Office and business software
• Solid command of English language
• Risk and Security aware
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; able to handle shifting priorities
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
• Highly organized with close attention to detail
• Excellent negotiations and customer relations skills
• Experience/certification related to project management will be considered an asset.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV & covering letter via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.