Business Writer – Malta Office
We are recruiting a Business Writer to join our growing teams. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who aspire to kick-start their career in the field whilst having:
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge solutions;
- Be exposed to large multi-national organisations that form part of RS2’s client base;
- A team of experienced professionals to help support the integration into the role.
We are looking for individuals with the right can-do attitude and the willingness to grow and make a career out of working with us – similar to the many other success stories that surround our organisation!
As a Business Writer your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Business and functional writing in the context of RS2’s business and product(s) using a systematic and consistent approach. Technical aspects may also need to be covered.
- Researching and building knowledge about RS2’s products, services, concepts and technology including its underlying payment industry which require to be documented
- Day-to-day handling of documentation management system including timely updates of existing documentation
- Quality Assurance for documentation
- Participation in the creation and development of RS2’s document management system and consistent guidelines for documentation in order to streamline information exchange within the RS2 organisation
- Design of documentation structure in order to determine the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions
- Interaction with RS2 employees of the various department to ensure that documentation reflects the current state of the product, especially meeting with subject matter experts in order to ensure that specialised topics are appropriately addressed and discussed.
- Creation of customer specific RS2 software product documentation
- Involvement in knowledge sharing by means of training or other forms
- Adapting and following of project schedules and deadlines
The ideal candidate will have …
- Very good command of the English language ; excellent written communication skills in English; preferably with a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications and/or Business
- The ability to understand business aspects, concepts and functionalities clearly and subsequently document it
- Affinity to business of the Payment Industry preferable having worked in the industry
- Worked in a team and communicate with various departments
- The ability to work under pressure and keep to strict deadlines
- Previously worked in a similar role and experience with documentation management software system is considered an asset
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.