Business Systems Analyst for RS2 Smart Processing
About the Company
RS2 Smart Processing (RS2 SP) forms part of RS2 Group. RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to over 130 clients in more than 35 countries. It is a group of companies with offices in Malta, Germany, Philippines, Jordan and USA. Constant growth and expansion of the company offers exciting opportunities for growth and career progression to its most successful employees.
The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will participate in requirements gathering with end clients for any projects and/or changes required. The main functions of this role are to document, configure, and test requirements and enhancements related to both new projects and existing RS2 SP clients.
BSA will have direct contact with clients in terms of requirements gathering, and will collaboration with other internal RS2 teams, as required, to compile estimates, perform analyses and provide high-level design for Change Requests and Project Delivery.
- Assist in managing delivery and release schedules for projects, changes, service requests and mandatory releases as per clients’ SLAs.
- Actively participate (and possibly lead) in knowledge transfer activities as part of the requirements analysis and hand-over.
- Create client requirements analysis/design documents (where applicable) and High Level Test Cases in view of these being used for the generation of functional and regression test cases.
- Act as a central point of contact (via e-mail, teleconferencing and on-site workshops) for the delivery of specific changes upon which he/she is working.
- Configure the system according to defined requirements and identify any possible flaws in analysis
- Create, execute and maintain automated and manual tests to ensure that the software delivered to RS2SP is in line with the set business requirements.
- Document and correct any defects encountered, to ensure compliance with requirements prior to signing off and delivering the project/change.
- Actively engage and liaise with the end client as well as internal teams during testing to ensure compliance with the business requirements and agreed specifications/timelines.
- A degree in Business and IT or an equivalent professional qualification and/or experience.
- Preferably should have a good knowledge of the payments industry.
- Must be proficient in SQL.
- Proficient in testing methodologies and test case creation, maintenance and execution/verification with an eye for details.
- Knowledge of test tools such as JIRA, QC, Postman, etc. will be considered an asset
- Strong documentation skills.
- Must be able to successfully facilitate remote and face to face client meetings/training.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV quoting the reference number SP-BSA in the title of an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.