Business Systems Analyst
Who We Are
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Banks, Financial institutions and Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world.
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will participate in requirements gathering with end clients for any projects and/or changes required. The main functions of this role are to document, configure, and test requirements and enhancements related to both new projects and existing RS2 Smart Pprocessing (RS2 SP) clients.
BSA will have direct contact with clients in terms of requirements gathering, and will collaboration with other internal RS2 teams, as required, to compile estimates, perform analyses and provide high-level design for Change Requests and Project Delivery.
- Assist in managing delivery and release schedules for projects, changes, service requests and mandatory releases as per clients’ SLAs.
- Actively participate (and possibly lead) in knowledge transfer activities as part of the requirements analysis and hand-over.
- Create client requirements analysis/design documents (where applicable) and High Level Test Cases in view of these being used for the generation of functional and regression test cases
- Create, execute and maintain automated and manual tests to ensure that the software delivered to RS2SP is in line with the set business requirements.
- Actively engage and liaise with the end client as well as internal teams during testing to ensure compliance with the business requirements and agreed specifications/timelines.
- A degree in Business and IT or an equivalent professional qualification and/or experience.
- Previous experience in the payments industry will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in testing methodologies and test case creation, maintenance and execution/verification with an eye for details.
- Must be able to successfully facilitate remote and face to face client meetings/training.
Please send a detailed CV quoting the reference number SP-BSA in the title of an e-mail to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.