Business Systems Analyst
Location : Malta, Germany, Jordan, Philippines
Basis : Full- Time
With more than 28 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. We are looking for Business Systems Analysts to join our existing team in order to support our expansion plans. As a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) you will be responsible for liaising with Clients and Internal functions to meet business demands. The typical duties of a BSA will be to gather client requirements, perform gap analysis, perform quality assurance, write user manuals and implement solutions at Client sites. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to further their careers in this field through various travel opportunities, working with large multi-national organisations and operating in a high level industry, the Financial Services Industry.
The ideal candidate will…
- be in possession of a degree in business & computing or a similar recognised qualification
- have knowledge or experience in business analysis (experience in IT Business Analysis will be considered an asset)
- have knowledge of testing principles, such as manual testing
- be familiar with software development methodologies
- possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately.
- have Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV quoting the respective job title and preferred location via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.