Backoffice Operations Officer – US Office
Who We Are
RS2 Software is publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world.
We are now building a team to enter the US market where we expect fast growth given the distinctiveness of our platform and value proposition.
About the Job
The Operations Officer will form part of a specialised multi-skilled Payments and Card Operations Team responsible for the day-to-day processing requirements of the various customers that are seeking operational solutions from RS2. As a key part of the operations team, the job holder is a key advocate and supporter of continuous improvement changes, and is pivotal in our business operating focus to deliver the highest possible standards to our customers.
This is a great role for an entrepreneurial operations officer who enjoys covering a variety of responsibilities and grow with the company.
- Perform day-to-day operational processing in accordance with established procedures
- Complete all operational process in line with established SLAs / PLAs
- Assist in the preparation, validation and on-going review of Operational documents
- Ensure that systems and processes are operating correctly in accordance with requirements
- Identify operations requirements and scenarios
- Prepare Test-packs
- Perform pre-defined user acceptance tests (UAT)
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Maintain customer records
- Contact customers
- Support customer Service Incident and Request resolution tracking and reporting
- Perform tasks in line with company InfoSec Policy and other procedures example: PCI-DSS
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Card Scheme Rules by keeping up-to-date with the latest published regulations
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
An RS2 Team Member is…
Part of what makes RS2 as successful as it is, are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for the integrity of our platform and for serving out customers. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you love to make your colleagues lives easier, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional with a proven record of impact. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place your internal and external clients at the center of everything you do.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Payment Processing Industry
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and Business Software
- Familiarity with processing environments, transaction flow and General Ledger functionality
- Risk and Security awareness
- Able to Work legally within the United States
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.