Automation Analyst / Operations Officer
Who We Are
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 countries all around the world.
About the Job
The Operations Officer – Automation Analyst forms part of a specialised multi-skilled Payments and Card Operations team responsible for the day-to-day processing requirements of the various customers that are seeking operational solutions from RS2 Smart Processing (RS2SP). As a key part of the Operations team for RS2SP the job holder is a key advocate and supporter of continuous improvement changes, and is pivotal in our business operating focus to deliver the highest possible standards to our customers.
- Setup and monitor day-to-day automation processing in accordance with established procedures and agreed timelines
- Assist in the preparation, validation and on-going review of operational documents
- Ensure that systems and processes are operating correctly in accordance with requirements
- Identify automation operations requirements and scenarios
- Prepare test-packs in relation to automated processes
- Perform tests before implementing changes to the defined tests
- Support incidents and request resolution tracking and reporting
- Take ownership of numerous pipelines and suggest additional test packs for better quality tests
- Extract documentation as part of the routine to confirm the outcome of the test cases
- Actively participate in discussions with other team members to better the testing routines and quality of the automation system.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good command in Windows file management system
- Technical competence in basic scripting of SQL
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and business software
- Risk and Security aware
Experience and/or knowledge of the below will be considered an asset
- Working experience on automated backoffice processes is highly desirable
- Familiarity with processing environments ideally in card operations
- Ability to work with Regular Expressions (Regex) is highly desirable
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV quoting the respective reference number via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.