Application Developer – Jordan Office
Location : Amman, Jordan
Basis : Full- Time
With more than 28 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. Our expansion plans require that we recruit Application Developers to join the Technical Unit. As an Application Developer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining first class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world. Forming part of a large team of experienced professionals you will be participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle and specialise in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services. Liaising with different parts of the business, you will be dealing with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfil Client requirements.
- be in possession of a degree in computing or a similar recognised qualification
- have knowledge or experience in any of the following languages: Java, PL/SQL, C, C++, ColdFusion
- have good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle
- be familiar with software development methodologies
- possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately.
- have Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV quoting the respective reference number via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.