Acquiring Test Analyst – US Office
Who We Are
RS2 Software is publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world.
We are now building a team to enter the US market where we expect fast growth given the distinctiveness of our platform and value proposition.
About the Job
This a great role for an Acquiring Test Analyst that will coordinate regression and system testing for the Managed Services systems and processes and ensure best in class quality of the delivered solutions by following industry best practises while keeping all testing packs current.
- Work closely with internal and external customers
- Facilitate establishment of QA and Test processes and principles
- Document test processes or systems required
- Coordinate regression & system testing for the Managed Service systems and processes
- Create, document and execute test cases
- Analyse problems, detect root causes and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Provide work estimates and commit to deadlines
- Identify areas for automation and communicate with the automation team
- Be a point of contact for both internal and external customers during UAT phases
- Manage and escalate issues as required and provide regular updates to both internal and external clients
- Be the catalyst for the creation and up keeping of test plans and manage their execution
- Collaborate with business & Project Management teams to ensure that applications function as specified
- Report & Monitor defects using JIRA
- Document and communicate test results accurately and efficiently
- Mentor junior test analyst and provide them all the required guidance
- Offer support for complexed queries being handled by the production team
- Be available for the on-call services
- Assist in the compilation of desk instruction manuals
- Share knowledge with operations team
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
An RS2 Team Member is…
Part of what makes RS2 as successful as it is, are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for the integrity of our platform and for serving our customers. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you love to make your colleagues lives easier, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional with a proven record of impact. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place your internal and external clients at the center of everything you do.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a UAT role
- Experience in test planning, test plan creation, integration/system testing and regression testing
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools, and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets the needs of the client/business requirements
- Solid decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills, working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong in all forms of communication – written, spoken, one-to-one, private and public meetings
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Business Analytics
- Able to work legally with in the United States
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.