Accountant – Malta Office
Location : Malta
Basis : Full- Time
A position has come up within our Finance team for an Accountant who will be responsible for supporting the completion of management accounts, reconciliations, revaluations and the general upkeep of the accounting system. As an Accountant you will also be responsible for:
- assisting in the accounting for revenue transactions
- assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts in line with local legislation and IFRS requirements.
- performing financial analysis in co-operation with the finance team
- preparation of monthly reports and annual report
- liaising with auditors
- taking part in other accounting projects and general accounting tasks, as required.
This position calls for someone who has recently qualified as an accountant and is looking for their next career move
The ideal candidate will…
- be a fully qualified accountant with at least 1 year work experience whilst experience in a similar position will be considered an asset
- have good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
- have experience using an accounting package
- possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately.
- have Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. Please send a detailed CV quoting the respective reference number via email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.