issuing and acquiring software
Bankworks Core is the heart of our system. Combined with our other Bankworks products it delivers an end-to-end solution supporting all aspects of card issuing, acquiring and clearing services needed by financial and non-financial organisations.
All our other products and services are built around the core, providing highly scalable and flexible solutions. This enables clients to set up their system rapidly and cost effectively by configuring only those products and modules required for their business.
Bankworks Core Modules include:
- Product Configuration for issuing and acquiring
- Fees and Charges Generation
- FX and Conversion
- Cardholder and Merchant Customer Relationship Management
- Report Generation
- Statement and Billing
- General Ledger and Accounting
- Access management
Bankworks Core Features include:
- Flexible product and fees setup
- User-driven product configuration
- Hierarchical change within cardholder/corporate and Merchant Group
- Loading of multiple rate files on the same day keeping a record of each rate
- Reports can be easily designed by the user
- Process monitoring
- Web based
Bankworks Core Capabilities include:
- Supporting multiple:
- Local, regional and cross-border capability
- Supporting all card schemes
- Private label, closed loop, gift cards, virtual card
- Multi-level hierarchy for merchant and cardholder
- Flexible pricing at multiple/merchant levels
- Consolidated reporting
- Multi BIN/ICA transaction processing under a single institution (International, domestic, On-us)
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Recurring payment
- Vertical market support, covering multiple sectors, e.g. supermarkets, travel/leisure, hospitality, insurance and healthcare.
- On-Us /Interbank/Intrabank capability
Global compliance of interchange rates
|June 1, 2012RS2 promotes BankWORKS® in the Middle East
RS2 promotes its card management system BankWORKS® at Cards and Payments 2012 in Abu Dhabi. The delegates showed demos to prospective clients of how the system and its modules work and how BankWORKS® can be adapted to the Shariah Islamic Law.
|May 4, 2012RS2 participates in EHI Kartenkongress 2012 in Germany
RS2 Software participates as an exhibitor during EHI Kartenkongress 2012 conference in Bonn, Germany. RS2's delegates explained to the visitors how they can benefit from the BankWORKS® system and Managed Services.
|May 4, 2012RS2 exhibits at ETA Annual Meeting & Expo 2012
RS2 Software promotes its Card Management System BankWORKS and RS2 SMART PROCESSING's Managed Services offering in the American market.
|September 2, 2011New licences lead to surge in profits at RS2 Software plc
RS2 Software p.l.c. published its Interim Financial Statements for the first half of the year 2011. The financial statements show a revenue of €4.7 million, a 67 per cent increase over the first six months of 2010.
Source: Times of Malta
|OmniPay deploys Bankworks
OmniPay has benefited hugely from deploying Bankworks as its Back Office Merchant Accounting System. Bankworks' flexible architecture and parameter driven rules based approach has supported the rapid growth of our business, which now processes in excess of 1 billion transactions annually.We look forward to continued sustained growth with the support of our vendor partner RS2.