versatile, powerful, customisable,
acquiring transaction software
We know how important it is that your customers can pay quickly and securely, using their payment method of choice. Our Bankworks Acquiring product is designed to help you meet these current needs and to adapt in a fast-changing and dynamic payments market.
Supporting a broad range of markets including retail, hospitality, travel, entertainment, health care, insurance and fuel services, Bankworks Acquiring has been designed to meet the challenges of dynamic industries that are growing exponentially.
Bankworks Acquiring provides a superior range of functions, including retail merchant business, (CP, CNP) and cash advances (branch teller/ATM), for an unlimited variety of card products. It provides the ability to service current business needs and to bring on board new acquiring business rapidly.
The product was designed to manage efficient large-scale acquiring and to enable acquiring business through POS, ATM, Internet and self-service kiosk networks. Bankworks Acquiring may be tailored to meet a huge range of business requirements thanks to it being highly parameterised, allowing customised configurations to match the unique needs of the user organisation.
Bankworks Acquiring is PCI, PADSS compliant. It therefore ensures secure transaction processing and provides support for multiple currencies in cross-border acquiring environments as well as switching to multiple institutions. It also offers support for both standalone and integrated POS environments. It offers authorisation processing, routing, risk management, activity monitoring, foreign exchange, transaction management and merchant settlement.
Bankworks Acquiring Modules include:
- Merchant Boarding and Automated Application Processing
- Merchant Accounting
- Merchant Commission and fee calculation
- Rolling Reserve and Funding Suspension
- Agent and ISO module
- Merchant Instalment and Loan
- Merchant Loyalty
- Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC)
- Merchant Web portal
Bankworks Acquiring Features include:
- Flexible acquiring product setup
- Individual Merchant Agreement
- Hierarchy Movement at any level
- Consolidated billing and statement
- Merchant Cashback
- Address Verification Service (AVS)
- Flexible pricing @ multiple levels / merchant level
- Tiered Pricing
- Activity Monitoring
- Card Schemes Reporting(SAFE, TC40, MATCH, QMR)
- Multi-settlement schemes for one merchant
Bankworks Acquiring Capabilities include:
- Supporting multiple:
- Domestic, regional and cross-border Acquiring
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Supporting all card schemes
- Private label, closed loop, gift cards, virtual card
- Multi-level Merchant hierarchy
- Multi BIN/ICA transaction processing under a single institution (International, domestic, On-us)
- Card Schemes Reporting (SAFE, TC40, MATCH, QMR)
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Recurring payment
- Vertical market support, covering multiple sectors, e.g. supermarkets, travel/leisure, hospitality, insurance and healthcare.
- On-us /Interbank/Intrabank capability
- One or multi statement for the same merchant
|June 1, 2012RS2 promotes BankWORKS® in the Middle East
RS2 promotes its card management system BankWORKS® at Cards and Payments 2012 in Abu Dhabi. The delegates showed demos to prospective clients of how the system and its modules work and how BankWORKS® can be adapted to the Shariah Islamic Law.
|May 4, 2012RS2 participates in EHI Kartenkongress 2012 in Germany
RS2 Software participates as an exhibitor during EHI Kartenkongress 2012 conference in Bonn, Germany. RS2's delegates explained to the visitors how they can benefit from the BankWORKS® system and Managed Services.
|May 4, 2012RS2 exhibits at ETA Annual Meeting & Expo 2012
RS2 Software promotes its Card Management System BankWORKS and RS2 SMART PROCESSING's Managed Services offering in the American market.
|September 2, 2011New licences lead to surge in profits at RS2 Software plc
RS2 Software p.l.c. published its Interim Financial Statements for the first half of the year 2011. The financial statements show a revenue of €4.7 million, a 67 per cent increase over the first six months of 2010.
Source: Times of Malta
|OmniPay deploys Bankworks
OmniPay has benefited hugely from deploying Bankworks as its Back Office Merchant Accounting System. Bankworks' flexible architecture and parameter driven rules based approach has supported the rapid growth of our business, which now processes in excess of 1 billion transactions annually.We look forward to continued sustained growth with the support of our vendor partner RS2.